Saturday 6 February 2016

Days 17 to 37


Despite saying in my last blog post that I was finding my photo-a-day project a little daunting, I am still enjoying it.  I like having a record of each day - where I've been, a nice view, who I was with, what the weather was like...  Some of the photos make me laugh - yes, I really did take a photo of myself drying my hair.  I felt like a dog hanging out of a car window!  And so far I've only included 2 photos of hot chocolate, which is quite impressive given how often I go to coffee shops.
 
I've included days 17 - 37 below, and remember you can also go to www.instagram.com/muhanga12 to see the photos.  (You don't have to sign up to Instagram to view the webpage.)  Thanks to everyone who has been encouraging about this wee project of mine.  Wish I could see myself the way you see me!
 
 
Day 17: Snowman - Glasgow style; Day 18: Went swimming again for the first time in 5 months & it felt great!; Day 19: Some days just call for hot chocolate; Day 20: Recycled necklace, now an ornament; Day 21: I love raspberry jelly; Day 22: Friday night cinema trip; Day 23: Reclaiming some of my aloe vera plants from home; Day 24: What Sunday afternoons are made for; Day 25: Alternative Burns supper - haggis pakora, rice & veggies.

 
Day 26: Pretty puddle reflections; Day 27: Say cheese!; Day 28: Childhood memories of my mum using these pens; Day 29: A wild, windy day but pretty in lights; Day 30: LOVE these guys; Day 31: A new notebook for my new course on sustainable development in sub-Saharan Africa; Day 32: Pretty nails; Day 33: So good to see some sun again; Day 34: Hair drying selfie; Day 35: Another day, another hot chocolate; Day 36: Crazy golf!; Day 37: Sunshine in a glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment