Wednesday 22 June 2016

Low battery

Today I am feeling tired and a bit down, so this is going to be short.  Work feels quite consuming at the moment, and I'm struggling to find the time or energy to do much else.  I'm thankful to be cutting my hours from next week onwards.  So here are my photos from the past few weeks, taking me up to Sunday 19th June. 
 
 
Day 151: Dug my ukulele out for a wee strum; Day 152: A walk in the sunshine with a friend to shake off the stresses of the day; Day 153: Funny faces with this little lady; Day 154: How can I not have noticed this beauty right outside the front door before?!; Day 155: Loving my new flamingo plates; Day 156: Bedtime stories don't get much cuter than this: Day 157: Evening walk in the beautiful sunshine; Day 158: Berry good; Day 159: (large) Best night ever, seeing Coldplay live at Hampden!; Day 160: Needed a wee mango juice to cool off (and wake me up); Day 161: Loving my pineapple pyjamas; Day 162: Friday treats

 
Day 163: Orchids have to be one of the most beautiful flowers ever; Day 164: What a lovely belated birthday present to receive - framed drawings from my wee nieces; Day 165: Enjoying the beautiful colours in this lantern; Day 166: Doing some clearing out and came across some treasures; Day 167: Shadow love; Day 168: Hot chocolate and good company; Day 169: Room with a view; Day 170: Birthday and hen night fun for this lovely lady; Day 171: Hey, I put some new shoes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment