Saturday 24 May 2014

The list!

I've had a really busy couple of weeks, and have been deliberating what to include on the final list, but I think it's time to get on and publish it.  With the idea of giving the list a bit of structure, I decided to divide it roughly into 6 categories: life/ general, travel, learning, creative, get active and activities.

So here it is... my 30 before 30 list!

1. Volunteer for a good cause
2. Read the New Testament
3. Write down 30 good memories/ achievements from my twenties
4. Read a new book every month
5. Take a months break from Facebook
6. Go on a road trip around Scotland
7. Have a weekend city break somewhere in Europe
8. Fly first class
9. Fly in a helicopter
10. Go on a hot air balloon ride
11. Do an evening class in something I haven't tried before
12. Take up piano again and learn to play 6 new songs
13. Learn to play the ukulele
14. Read the instruction manual for my camera and finally learn how to use it properly
15. Learn to make a stop frame animation
16. Do a 30 day photography project
17. Make an item of clothing for myself
18. Do something arty that I've never tried before
19. Make something new on my sewing machine every month
20. Upcycle 2 things from a charity shop (non-textiles)
21. Lose 1 stone
22. Do a 5k
23. Climb a munro
24. Try snowboarding again
25. Get a massage
26. Get a make up lesson
27. See a band I've never heard of before
28. Go to a ballet performance
29. Try an unusual type of food
30. Do something fun to celebrate my 30th!

I've made a start on a few things, but will keep blogging about my progress over the upcoming months.  If I was really cool, I would start one of these hashtag things - #KT30:30

*Disclaimer: Hopefully I'll be able to stick to this list, but if it looks like something is really not going to be achievable, I am going to give myself the option of changing a couple of things!

1 comment:

  1. Sign me up for 6, 7, 13, 21, 22 and 30!! :) lynz x

    ReplyDelete