Sunday 8 February 2015

Sugar and Spice

Two in one day, woop!
 
26. Get a make up lesson
 
I'm not a particularly girly girl, and have never been all that confident with anything to do with my looks (or most other things for that matter).  So I thought it would be a good idea to visit my friend Sarah, especially given that she's just finished a Beauty and Spa Therapy course!  We looked at my skin type, face shape, proportions, colours etc.  Then Sarah looked through my current make up (which thankfully all seemed to be along the right lines), and showed me how to put everything on properly and in a better order.  I'm not claiming to be any expert now, and don't expect this to be a daily look, but here are the results from Friday...
 
Keep an eye out for Sarah, hopefully coming to a salon near you very soon!
 
 
11. Invent a flavour of ice cream
 
This was in replacement of the original item on my list, 'do an evening class in something I haven't tried before'.  I decided there wasn't anything I wanted to do enough to merit the cost.  So the alternative is still along the lines of learning, but is cheaper and much tastier!  Given that there are hundreds of different flavours out there, I'm sure this isn't technically a 'new' flavour.  But it's an adapted recipe so that will have to do.  I used an old family favourite recipe and made oreo cookie dough ice cream.  And I can confirm that it tastes amazing, but extremely filling.  If anyone would like to try it, come and visit soon!
 
 
From double cream to oreo awesomeness to a quick taste test
 
 
Yum
 

No comments:

Post a Comment